Sometimes I really wish I could turn back the time.
I wanna go back to the time before I did something stupid. I wanna go back to the time when I know that I could prevent something to happen before I regret it.
It's undeniable. Mistakes. People makes mistakes everyday. One person could even make more than people think one person could do in one day. We couldn't really predict the future. Everything we did today could even give the smallest effect to the future.
I know that I should have been more carefull towards everything since those days. I promise myself that I won't go back to that sorrow any more. But yet here I am crawling in my bed thinking how to get rid of this feeling.
It's not that this feeling grew that big towards that certain someone. It's just I feel like I'm slowly going back to the old times. It's like the history repeating itself. It's not even happen in the next life of mine. I'm still far far faraway from my next life.
I feel like an idiot reminicing all those prayers I've been saying. I just really don't wanna go back to the time where I should repeating that lyrics to God ever again. It's just tiring. And killing.
Pretend to be strong and fine everytime. It's killing.
I'm not fine. I'm not strong.
Can I scream that to the world instead?
No comments:
Post a Comment