Saturday, April 19, 2014

Rumors going around... His plane is on delay...

I totally have no idea where this rumors pops up. It was just some morning, few weeks ago, when I prepared to go to office, at the dinner table when I having my breakfast, my aunt, since I live with my cousin for a month, said this,


"I heard some rumors, someone told me that you are going to get married. Is that true?"

And I was like,

"WHUUUTTTTT???? MARRIIIEEEEDDDD??? ARE YOU KIDDING ME, AUUUNNNTTTT???!!!"

No, I didn't said that out loud.

"what?! Married? Haha I don't even have a boyfriend. Married with who?"

I said that instead. Lol

"Don't lie with me. You know it's not a wise move." my aunt said jokingly.

"No, ma'am. I'm not lying. I have no boyfriend to start with. Who am I going to get married with?"


Yeah, that was few weks ago. And also few weeks ago I have this bestfriends supicious attack.

My friend was like suspecting me that I have a bf without even telling them. And they even do it again last night! They even said thay I'm change. Pft! What a friend!

Mom also always do this kind of things to me, jokingly asked if I have a boyfriend but not believe me when I said no.

I am always like that when I'm being teased. I'll go all shy and red even when the rumors not true. People somewhat expecting something more that the truth I have told them because of that reaction of mine.

Nobody believes me. I'm the kind to said 'No' when it's no and 'Yess' when it'a yes. And I'll tell when I feel like I have to tell.

All I can say is, my boyfriend has not arrived yet. His plane is still on delay and the road from the airport to reach where I stand now is in a heavy traffic.

It's not easy for us to meet, but we will.

Just wait and pray for your friend's best, pal.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment